Daka Labs Fall Marketing Internship
Daka Labs is a cutting-edge digital marketing agency based in San Francisco, California. We manage millions of dollars in advertising spend for eCommerce startups in the area (focusing primarily on Facebook ads). We are starting to create valuable resources explaining the cornerstones of our strategies in order to help our clients as well as other companies learn how to make better use of their advertising budgets. We are looking for someone to help us create these resources while demonstrating a strong passion for learning advanced marketing techniques that can be applied across virtually any industry.
Responsibilities & Training
- Review various resources on a variety of digital marketing topics.
- Generate your own summaries that will be presented to the Daka Labs team.
- Utilize your presentations and learnings to generate your own informative resources including ebooks, videos, & infographics.
- Work with the CMO and graphic designer to create a finalized version of your resource to be presented to our clients.
- Navigate and manage client accounts while seeing how your resources are being applied in the real world.
- Meet client deadlines
- Majors in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in digital marketing & advertising.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively advocate your ideas.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Be open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Have a great sense of humor, we certainly like to have fun!
This position reports directly to the CMO of the agency.
- 10 – 15 hours per week.
- Flexible & remote – the intern can choose the hours and days to work